Cloud Networks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jokers COL app

2 posters

Go down

Jokers COL app Empty Jokers COL app

Post by welshy Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:13 pm

OOC (Out Of Character):

Steamname: jokermaniac3
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:124022940
Name: Sam

Have you been kicked or banned? : no
Amount of warns (6 or less)(Provide Screenshot): Welshy said "dont worry"
Which Regiment you applying as Commander for?: Navy Seals

Your Age (13+): 16
How much Playtime you got on Cloud Networks?(Provide screenshot): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=821612294
Garry's Mod Playtime (Min 250 Hrs.): 1258 Hours

Are you active on the forums?: yes
Number of forum posts: This one...

Are you active on Teamspeak?: Yes
Do you have a clear, working Microphone?: Yes

Link to SMMC or equivalent app: Welshy said "it was removed"

Explain the following Words/Tags :

RDM: Random death match is when you kill someone without an RP reason.

Metagaming:Metagaming is any strategy, action or method used in a game which transcends a prescribed ruleset, uses external factors to affect the game, or goes beyond the supposed limits or environment set by the game.

FearRP: It is being scared in a RP situation.

FailRP: FailRP is an event surrounding an action that your character commits that is not probable.

Powergaming:a style of interacting with games or game-like systems, particularly video games, boardgames, and role-playing games, with the aim of maximising progress towards a specific goal, to the exclusion of other considerations such as storytelling, atmosphere and camaraderie.

What support will players coming into the regiment be offered?They will be offered cool training and good education on how to strategically attack problems.

How will you reward players in your regiment?: I will reward them with ranks and nice words.

What are your plans to keeping the regiment active and interested?: I will do fun training and we will do special missions that some other regiments cant do.

Your characters story:Born April 8, 1974, in Odessa, Texas, Sam alvino joined the Navy in 1999 and quickly gained admittance to its elite SEALs unit. I served four deployments to Iraq as a sniper and by his own account killed 160 people. I grew up on a ranch and I experienced a childhood that was shaped by outdoor pursuits. I love to hunt deer and pheasant and later competed in a number of bronco busting contests.
    For two years I studied agriculture at Tarleton State University in Stephenville, Texas, before leaving for a job as a ranch hand. My lifelong interest in the military eventually led him to the Navy in 1999, where he quickly gained admittance to the SEALS, the force’s elite special operations unit.

By filling in this application, you agree to taking responsibility towards the chosen regiment and that failure to provide necessary content for them both in-game and on the forums may lead to the rank being removed. You further agree to the rules of Cloudnetworks and accept that you may further lose your rank dependant on actions in-game which may break the rules.

welshy

Back to top Go down

Jokers COL app Empty Re: Jokers COL app

Post by Cheeky005 Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:11 am

Your application has been Denied.
Reasons
Not Detailed enough.
Missing certain parts of the app.
27 minute playtime.
Not joining server at peak times.

You must be known for us to decide how good you are.

You have been denied by

SAS MAJGEN Kitty
SAS LTGEN Robison
Cheeky005
Cheeky005

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum