Cloud Networks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zed's application for Talibian Leader!

Go down

Zed's application for Talibian Leader! Empty Zed's application for Talibian Leader!

Post by Zed[CW] Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:16 pm

OOC (Out Of Character):

Steamname:Zed[CW]
Steam-ID:
Name:Zed

Have you been kicked or banned? :Nope
Amount of warns (6 or less)(Provide Screenshot):0
Which Regiment you applying as Commander for?:Talibians

Your Age (13+):14
How much Playtime you got on Cloud Networks?(Provide screenshot):a solid month now
Garry's Mod Playtime (Min 250 Hrs.):1500+

Are you active on the forums?:Yeah im the manager how could i not be? xD
Number of forum posts:First one

Are you active on Teamspeak?:No couse i uninstalled TM for Discord
Do you have a clear, working Microphone?:Yeah

Link to SMMC or equivalent app:(nothing to put here since welshy said so )

Explain the following Words/Tags :

RDM:Random Death Match when you kill somebody randomly whitout an RP explanation to kill the person.

Metagaming:metagaming is an "out of character" action its like ''Johny says /ooc I found a talibian hes at the UN checkpoint.

FearRP:Fear RolePlay is like a talibian aims a gun at a medic and the medic just pulls out hes gun and starts shooting him.

FailRP:Fail roleplay is when someone fails to roleplay for example when Johny starts to dance while there is a briefing

Powergaming:is a style of interacting with games or game like systems bassicly that.

What support will players coming into the regiment be offered?

How will you reward players in your regiment?:°Whit a promotion and if good enough power to command other talibians.

What are your plans to keeping the regiment active and interested?:Well if i can get some people in the talibians then there can be actual player vs player war and more warish scenes not only 20 soldiers and 0 talibians.

Why do you want to be Commander of this Regiment?:Couse i want to create two sides that fight eachother not 20 soldiers and no talibians i wanna make it look like an actual war.

Describe yourself (Min. 3 paragraphs):I am a friendly,funny a serious roleplayer and a good friend.Also im a person that people dont have to be afraid of joking whit couse i ussaly understand jokes and i love making people laugh and smile becouse of my goofines.But when its time to RP jokes don't exist for me then.

IC (In- Character):Extremly serious

Name:Zed

Your current free regiment?:SRR

Describe yourself (min. 2 paragraphs):?????? what the fuck welshy why two describe my selfs? xD

Your characters story:A kid born in a ISIS family to grow up to be the strongest Talibian leader to ever lived.

By filling in this application, you agree to taking responsibility towards the chosen regiment and that failure to provide necessary content for them both in-game and on the forums may lead to the rank being removed. You further agree to the rules of Cloudnetworks and accept that you may further lose your rank dependant on actions in-game which may break the rules.

Your owner welshy

Thx or reading my application -Zed Very Happy

Zed[CW]

Back to top Go down