Cloud Networks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RedLightPumpkin's Application *Editing*

5 posters

Go down

RedLightPumpkin's Application *Editing* Empty RedLightPumpkin's Application *Editing*

Post by RedLightPumpkin Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:44 pm

In Game Name : USMC PFC Red
SteamName: RedLightPumpkin
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:85639752
Describe your self: My name is Jakub , Jacob in english. Im 13 years old (Im not a fucking kid). Im a guy who likes shooting, loud tactics, but in some situations stealth more. I live in small village in Poland. Im helpful.. when im not lazy. Many may think that I won't be good staff cuz of my age .. but Im more adult than some 16 yo. And many pepole can confirm it.

Amount of warns (max 4 ):0
amount of bans :0
amount of kicks (max 2)0
Amount of hours in game (Needed 12 Hours) 3 on new server but 14 on old..
what does RDM mean : Random death match
what does NLR mean : New life rule
What does CDM mean : Car death match
Name Some ULX commands : !bring *player* , !warn *player* *reason*, !goto *player*, !return *player*
Hours in the server : 3h .. told ya 14h on old server
Total Hours in Garry's Mod: 475h
Why do you want to be staff (min 2 paragraphs) : Mostly I want to help you on this server by bringing fresh ideas for events, regiments and other shit. I would take care of things when you're not on .. when Im on. I would teach rulebreakers that .. it's not cool or they need to know RP rules. I don't like being fucked .. if you fuck with me .. I'll fuck you.
But also .. to return to my position as helping , derpy mod who want's good for the server by trying to bring some fun and new players as well. Taking care of new players and stuff when .. as I said when you're not online or on server. I know whitelisting so I can turn trained players into USMC. I know the rules and commands so I won't make many mistakes
why should we pick you for staff (detailed answers min 1 paragraph): As you know what Im doing .. who am I ... You know that Im not a dumbass. I help you with all this shit. I have good knowledge of english so I can speak very much freely with pepole. I know commands and rules so im not that derpy. I can organize small events with lvl rewards and help with bigger events.
have you had any experience before ( what rank and server name) : Mod on ProximityGaming .. you should remember me from old server

RedLightPumpkin

Back to top Go down

RedLightPumpkin's Application *Editing* Empty Re: RedLightPumpkin's Application *Editing*

Post by welshy Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:05 pm

- ALot of detail +
- Has been staff on another server +
- Knows gen military rp rules +
- Hes a good staff member i have seen him in action +
- He does act older than 13 i would say he is about 15 maybe 16

Good luck Hope your app does well
Your Owner Welshy

welshy

Back to top Go down

RedLightPumpkin's Application *Editing* Empty Re: RedLightPumpkin's Application *Editing*

Post by mafumem Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:32 pm

ALot of detail +
Is staff on other server - (less time to be on cloud)

"I have good knowledge of english so I can speak very much freely with pepole."

Has good knowledge of english yet says pepole -

knows commands and has past experience +

Doesnt have required time to apply -

I think this app is half term its not good its not bad, yet if you dont provide more time into the server it cannot be accepted.

mafumem

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergus Law Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:53 am

Seriously,don't need to explain.
+Support From Me!

Good luck,friend!
-Tmod/Helper Fergus Law

Fergus Law

Back to top Go down

Post by DuppyHappy Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:27 pm

As no one has replied to you're application yet, i will ACCEPT
this application as the community likes you're app and i know that you are a good mod.

-Duppy.
DuppyHappy
DuppyHappy
Admin

https://cloudnetworks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down